#flipagram How to keep length on any ponytail
1. To create a bump or poof, separate a triangular section on the crown and clip away.
2. Section hair as shown. Make first ponytail using a hair tie. Cover hair tie by wrapping hair around it.
3. To create the 2nd ponytail, bring the hair to center back and create a second ponytail right above the first one.
3. Tease the crown section, smooth and create a poof or bump. Wrap hair around ponytail to cover hair tie (if requested)
4. Flat iron ponytail to smooth. Apply Rene Furterer Styling Wax and finish with hairspray.
"howto #tutorial #ponytail #hair #hairstyles #updo #mariaariashair #maneaddicts #lorealpro #renefurtererusa @renefurtererusa
made with @flipagram ♫ Music: Ariana Grande - Break Free (feat. Zedd)